Hi there, great to meet you!
My name is Dylan and I make games. Usually I design them, often I program them and sometimes I lead teams in larger productions.
I started programming when I was 9 years old and never stopped learning and crafting since. After getting my Master’s Degree in Archaeology at Leiden University, I quickly went back to my true calling: game design and development.
I can help you with the following:
- creating and improving game design documents
- assessing games in development including prototypes
- programming gameplay, character, controls and camera
- designing UX and programming and implementing UI
- designing levels including blockmeshes and scripting
- implementing 2D and 3D art, animation and sound
- creating and improving narrative design including in articy
It would be my pleasure to work with you on your production, so please don’t hesitate to contact me!